Monday, April 30, 2012

APRIL 30, 2012

I see it's the 30th and I haven't posted anything since the 9th of April. It's been a rough month for me, spending nearly half of it in the hospital, first with colitis (sp) and then with pnemonia. I have COPD and my lungs are about shot. I'm trying to tell my story while I still can. Please bare with me, and hopefully the Good Lord will let me finish.
As a child my parents didn't attend church, so I rode with the neighbors every Sunday for Church and Sunday School, and Bible School in the summer. I rarely missed until after High School Graduation, and then my life veered away from church for several decades. I found that when the Good Lord wants a person back, He will drive you to your knees, out of Love. And I am so very glad He did!
Praise God!! Look around you at His many complicated wonders and all the different Life forms. Only God could Create such miracles in our world and bring it all together, and make it work. Plus, creating the Universe. He truly is the Word!...The Alpha and the Omega!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment